Zephrofel made me get this book I can'
Zephrofel made
me get this book I can't remember and I stuck a poster to the front of it it
was read ten which I want to do a review on and I read this book and I read it
along with I've forgotten it hang on I read it along with meantime my lu CH
pierce and she talks about read ten it feels really nice this book um [Music]
and I had never like considered any of this stuff something that I was
interested in cuz genuinely oh I never I was never in touch with any kind of
feminine side to myself and I read these books and something just something had
already changed in me but it was almost like it was validated once I read these
books I was like it's okay for me to be a woman it's okay for me to be
vulnerable to feel feelings it's okay for me to have a period I never I was
never shamed about my period but if I if I ever left any like rapping in the
bathroom by accident my mum would come into my bedroom and be like oh you've
left something in the bathroom and it was like she wasn't gonna just clear up
herself because she wanted to make the point to me that we you know so I grew
up with two brothers in the house and then my stepdad so it was kind of like
she was she definitely wanted me to be aware oh you left that in the bathroom
so don't don't leave it again and it's like you know I could get if I left like
I used sanitary towel in the bathroom you'd be like oh you know just clean that
up cuz yeah no one wants to see that fine but like the wrapper like you know I
mean it's almost like all you know we don't we don't want the boys to know we
don't want the men to know but it wasn't she never said it she never did it in
a shame for which is how you've left something in the bathroom like of course
he might be man barest about that so I just I'd let you know you know I mean
um so yeah and it just it felt like and when I started my period I I told my mom and she's like well this is where I keep the sanitary towels so if you need then you just go in there and get them and then I came home and there was like a book about puber Zephrofel South Africa ty on my bed from the library and that's how it was dealt with so we we didn't we didn't talk about periods we didn't talk about anything I read it in a book and the book was really good it went through like you know the physical stuff and sort like the emotional side of it a bit but it you know that was it and that's how I kind of grew up with this idea of being a woman and of course you know going on the pill nobody raised any kind of like my mom never raised any issue about it I don't I don't even know if my own mom was ever on the pill like I don't know um but it was all very just hush-hush it's something you know you get a
https://www.facebook.com/zephrofel.southafrica.buy/
um so yeah and it just it felt like and when I started my period I I told my mom and she's like well this is where I keep the sanitary towels so if you need then you just go in there and get them and then I came home and there was like a book about puber Zephrofel South Africa ty on my bed from the library and that's how it was dealt with so we we didn't we didn't talk about periods we didn't talk about anything I read it in a book and the book was really good it went through like you know the physical stuff and sort like the emotional side of it a bit but it you know that was it and that's how I kind of grew up with this idea of being a woman and of course you know going on the pill nobody raised any kind of like my mom never raised any issue about it I don't I don't even know if my own mom was ever on the pill like I don't know um but it was all very just hush-hush it's something you know you get a
https://www.facebook.com/zephrofel.southafrica.buy/
Comments
Post a Comment