Alpha Testo Boost X any of those guys could
Alpha
Testo Boost X any
of those guys could have won the Olympia and it could have been an argument I
mean the broad look didn't change too much and I was criticized because I
didn't evolve with these guys playing the masking is that why you see is that
why you saw the the growth of the gut of the big belly because you know like
you always maintained a very tight midsection your midsection was always very
flat but now you it was in the 90s you started seeing this happen happening and
you see it a lot now or if a bodybuilders relaxed on stage pregnant like big
belly was that from the insulin and growth hormone absolutely they missed me
now man I'm telling you they were complaining that I wasn't making these dramatic
changes from year to year but part of it was because I wasn't doing the stuff
the other guys were doing and as they were doing it they weren't getting better
with the exception of Lee Haney in 1991 in his last and final eighth eighth
victory none of those mr. Olympia champions ever got better towards the end of
their career Ronnie fell apart Dorian fell apart Phil Heath just showed us he's
falling apart and Dexter Jackson I mean he's only won it fought father time but
he's not the same bodybuilder he once was so you don't get better with age in
terms of use and you start to beat your body up and you start to tear it apart
and wear it down whereas I started kind of tapering off towards the end which
didn't allow for these dramatic gains you didn't see the dramatic improvement
so the judges had a reason to maybe take me fro
m you know fourth place to fifth place and kind of move me around and and you had these new guys coming in like flex wheeler was not the same bodybuilder in 2000 that he was in 1993 and everyone arguably says that's the best physique we ever saw in 93 yep there was at the Arnold Classic when young raw a 216 pounds a 240 pound bodybuilder that flex evolved into was Alpha Testo Boost not the same and so when you start putting in all these things the body changes its chemistry and there's areas that you just can't unring so Dorian's bloated stomach Ronnie's bloated stomach lou ferrigno when he made the comeback showed up with a bloated stomach 300 pounds yes well when you start doing the things that you think you have to do to be big it changes the for me it changes why we do it where I was always an artist in the studio and sculpting shaping defining and hoping that my condition would put me up against the best in the world and sometimes I beat a lot of guys just because I was in shape it's funny we had Stan efforting on the show and he said something that was I felt was so true he's like you you need to take more to gain you need to take much less to maintain and when you look at
https://www.facebook.com/alpha.testo.boost.x.buy/
m you know fourth place to fifth place and kind of move me around and and you had these new guys coming in like flex wheeler was not the same bodybuilder in 2000 that he was in 1993 and everyone arguably says that's the best physique we ever saw in 93 yep there was at the Arnold Classic when young raw a 216 pounds a 240 pound bodybuilder that flex evolved into was Alpha Testo Boost not the same and so when you start putting in all these things the body changes its chemistry and there's areas that you just can't unring so Dorian's bloated stomach Ronnie's bloated stomach lou ferrigno when he made the comeback showed up with a bloated stomach 300 pounds yes well when you start doing the things that you think you have to do to be big it changes the for me it changes why we do it where I was always an artist in the studio and sculpting shaping defining and hoping that my condition would put me up against the best in the world and sometimes I beat a lot of guys just because I was in shape it's funny we had Stan efforting on the show and he said something that was I felt was so true he's like you you need to take more to gain you need to take much less to maintain and when you look at
https://www.facebook.com/alpha.testo.boost.x.buy/
Comments
Post a Comment