Zephrofel was nothing else about it and so

Zephrofel was nothing else about it and so I never had a connection to any kind of feminine feelings inside myself and I just know that there are so many other you know girls young women women out there who have had the same experience and who just accept that that's how it is so then when I read these two books moon time and Red Tent which I would just so highly recommend reading and reading them together or as close together as possible I felt validated and I felt like I am a woman and it's okay for me to be a woman and to feel things and to go through cycles because it's natural it's the most natural thing in the world for that to happen and it's natural to have different cycles and to you know I mean everyone is different um so yeah so I'm kind of on this journey now of stepping into womanhood of being a woman in my mid-thirties you know it's weird but and so I first came off the pill and I was really passionate about it and I was I was enraged at the fact that the pill is even still available because of what it does to people and I I'm not the kind of person that would ever say to somebody oh you need to come off the pill because it's really bad for everyone and it doesn't see you everyone and it's yeah everyone has to co


me up it but I have like spoken about my experiences with friends and a friend in particular who suffers quite a lot from anxiety and she does take up to depressant and she has been on the pill for years and I would love for her to just try coming off it but I I you know it's not my place to to try and push that on her but you know after like two years I kind of became a bit just used to wear and kind of moved on you know and then I was having a conversation with the barefoot Taurus she's on YouTube and Instagram Raquelle and we were talking about it and I can't remember how Zephrofel South Africa  it came up but she was like I think maybe she posted something and I and I replied on Instagram and then we were just talking about it we were like yeah but did that mean yeah and it reminded me of like how passionate I was about this you know a year ago and now I've just kind of for me and I think it's really important that this kind of stuff is talked about because especially it's so like now I'm on this little like mission so the next kind of books that I got that I'm reading is you are a goddess um by Sophie Bashford and that's really connecting with goddess archetypes and things like that and that's more you know to do my kind of spiritual path and then I've also got I haven't started this yet warrior goddess training but what I'm reading at the moment and this was a book that I saw ages ago and wanted to get the I didn't


https://www.facebook.com/zephrofel.southafrica.buy/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha Testo Boost X any of those guys could

Alpha Testo Boost X that but they're dead yeah