Alpha Testo Boost X passed out some of these

Alpha Testo Boost X passed out some of these guys don't know their limitations and a lot of them aren't with us as a result of their ignorance to what where the speed limit is but when you show up bloated and you show up with place in the Olympia the lesson for the Federation was that they keep on testing these bodybuilders they're not gonna have anybody to test right because it was so rampant and it's still rampant that you had to kind of just accept the bodybuilders a grown man they're gonna do what they want to do right it's almost like alcohol look you can't they tried to abolish alcohol right but it eventually as an adult you make those decisions and I'm of the opinion that look when I go pay this kind of money to watch these athletes perform whether it's football baseball or bodybuilding I don't care what they take well they're doing it for the money and the fame anyways I mean his quarterbacks getting 100 million dollar contracts hell if he's taking something so he can get up off the field he's absorbing those blows he's got something that he could take to recover faster play stronger that's what I want to see and that's maybe coming from a professional athlete who made a living off of it I don't want to hear the guy sitting there smoking cigarettes drinking beers going he's on steroids don't wonder he can run


 this fast it goes yeah but I mean you have to understand that even with Greg Louganis not Greg Louganis Lance Armstrong right he he was doing what he needed to do to win and net and after he got caught and he admitted all that shit literally all those guys were doing the same Carl Lewis and Ben Johnson while Carlos hadn't tested dirty and Ben Johnson was caught we later found out that Carl Lewis was dirty all the time and all that shit came out after the fact and at the  Alpha Testo Boost end of day if everybody's dirty then who's cheating right yeah you're preaching to the choir so I don't want to say I got caught I was ignorant to the idea of how long they stay in my system I was using I got off for three months and I tested positive would you test positive for was literally the same thing that Ben Johnson system for like a year no well it's water-based it's a fast-acting drug and it should be in and out of your system for three months after three months and of course wherever it's deposited it depends on how much body fat you I found out a little bit more about it later but I was never into the pharmacology side of it I used the things that were gonna make me hard dry and separate I didn't use things that were gonna make me big and never didn't use growth hormone never even thought about using insulin and all that stuff was kind of coming in the 90s and my



https://www.facebook.com/alpha.testo.boost.x.buy/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha Testo Boost X any of those guys could

Alpha Testo Boost X that but they're dead yeah

Zephrofel was nothing else about it and so