Alpha testo boost x org Isis can be a sneaker fuck my dead stock


Alpha testo boost x motherfucker they already know pesto pasta Brian Brian did Dean I asked for a lobster dippers it's the lunch rush Brian come on under 30 we got the date let's go to the table let's go you hear the bells ringing Brian that's already come on Brian just got here looks like a really came as on the back to back me it was like we didn't respond does he want us to rap no he should we should just throw the who shots would be in there just told me if I have a rap you might have to we might have to drop peanut butter boys might have to get in a booth oh man I don't want that I didn't want you know I was trying to kill wills problems I was trying to keep it light cuz you know hip-hop has lost a lot of people that's right you lost change we lost yams that's right you don't say I don't I don't want to have to be the person responsible for at the next big powerhouse or Summer Jam concert like put one finger in the air for beer oh yeah but you know it might come to that keep my name out your mouth you're saying we might get Ben Carson to do a hook might be serious for you it might be serious get him talking that brain slick talk man you I guarantee you have at least three different polos in the closet but they all got the big logo uh-huh and by logo I mean Best Buy Radio Shack Dunkin Donuts Burger King those logos crispy polo Krispy Kreme polo singing hotline bling but just talking about hot light Krispy Kreme pollo he got the Gucci phones you think she should look side together oh man fucking clown fake nigga you got the move kicks fire org Isis can be a sneaker fuck my dead stock





imprisons to the infidels oh man look I do enough of that speaking of Twitter beef cow who got Twitter boo from there was state gate this weekend oh man that Alpha Testo Boost X Reviews  was wild oh man I'll even like it was Jamaica honey with your girl's name uh as she drove all the way from Connecticut Brooklyn yo cuz I think my girls and that's how boring Connecticut is yeah Connecticut is so boring you'll get on Twitter be like fuck this I'm gonna get in my car and I'm gonna drive to fuck you up yo cuz I don't want to sit here and watch my reruns by MTV - there's nothing popping - Harford knows I guess listen to Connecticut oh my Connecticut niggas shout-out to y'all but connect his biggest moment was think I shout out out in incarcerated scarfy that's true now I got some good people connect his poppin and right there no connect I got good if not in the bad side Jesus was already trying he's already trying to get on the co-op board and like Greenwich you know I'm sure you don't say don't want to play in this for my white wife in my mix child come on anyway so she drove also she's Jamaican which I got listen let's go drive someone fight if you would have had if I feel like it the other shorty would have had those facts prior to this whole ship happen all she would have not egged her on yeah well you can't make a chick home and she will clear all ready they're ready extra point five all I'm saying you like I respect this all I'm saying is don't do this to me no cuz if you threaten to fight me on Twitter I'm gonna show you how fast blue lives matter what I have this fuckin






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha Testo Boost X any of those guys could

Alpha Testo Boost X that but they're dead yeah

Zephrofel was nothing else about it and so