Alpha testo boost x next used with Lamar shout to Lamar for OD'ing on
Alpha
testo boost x okay
but now we all care about Lamar but Lamar lived so now we get these July you
get disgusting jokes all okay shout to Lamar Odom I know you got him in your
drafts let him fly me a Jeff some of them you deleted that we're fire and
that's sick like damn I forget these is a marrow has said this before go you
may Allah more Odom uh died yeah exact okay good Fleck that's just so intense
all I flex all you gotta do if you've never faked kill if you'll never try to
kill yourself to get someone to stay with you no I don't know if you really
about this relationship all right you got snapchat now so send them that photo
of the knife pressed against your veins like I will talk with man heart emojis
I had an ex-girlfriend that played me out severely right and it's being the
truth Latino male and I am I wanted to fight the dude and not hurt caught this
bitch with the dude in the car reached in the car started snuffing this dude
from the driver's side I'm standing outside the car this thing it pulls off I'm
hanging on to the car down fucking Hoffman in the Bronx you know saying skating
like fucking like sparks coming on my shoes I let go of the car roller all
around like Van Damme if you didn't do some shit like that dog that pussy was
not fired yeah man I'm saying you got to do stupid things you guys do stupid
things in your youth I was with my age ended in teen at that time though okay
but so what's next used with Lamar shout to Lamar for OD'ing on
Oh
hyung was the junkie Khloe did the jump that's right okay she went from the
custody to the to the CEO gas station viagra you man - too many horny goat weed
no st. John's Alpha
Testo Boost X Reviews it was clearly people have never been around drugs was like he
did every driver - every time it was an easy simple day good thing okay he
passed out and then at the brothel come on first of all why you taking my
everyone a brothel yeah I be he wasn't money work I get that are you scared
gonna go get that weak dick maybe like oh you guys man in a year my ass you
don't think they'd be like yeah sex workers yeah they'd be like such-and-such
for half an hour las a block for an hour that means it's not reasonable this is
maybe I'll wear you out for that hour these bodegas victims okay we'll take a
dick though scuse me let's get that correct let's go for the title episode but
then like and then like in a brothel did he get a hotel room on the brothel
owner says he owes $75,000 this one I think they kept charging him while he was
passed out right this is what I understand and and I saw the 30 for 30 broke
shit yeah still don't understand how do you have Matt Lee Oh Lamar Odom was an
all-star fam if niggas bought your jersey they're rich how did this happen you
know Khloe Kardashian's ending up the whole crew kaitlin's they're soft but
it's tough but it's good oh my god that's a life that's what good thing about
what he came to he was like yo the fuck is good look at this family everyone
has surgery out of the was going on that used to be Bruce Kylie she's 30 she
looks 37 old tigers
Comments
Post a Comment