Alpha testo boost x little jokey joke I'm saying take it or leave it


Alpha testo boost x wouldn't want people taking money out of my you know say my pocket you know saying I got some action I was like this is how fucking Troy outfits his kids like you're convincing somebody to not fuck with that person that might fuck with that person if you're a huge fan of something I feel like it's ok to slander like Taylor Swift you kids laying the tails right cuz there's no way you bring in Taylor Swift down right but if there's somebody that's like middling you don't know it and you can have an impact on the shit is you slander nigga then you being wrong with the nigger sedan this is like watch me and if you don't pussy yeah you got hippie but if you hit me now we got a fight and now what do we do that's terrible that's terrible Loki was like that when Joe Bonin came on common sense because it was like we both have slammed the Joe button od both we're both blocked niggas Joba it was like who are these guys yes like oh this guy's gonna fuck it up he's like who are you guys doing my push-ups in the green room like this and the mother fuckers like yeah yeah yeah everyone I could take a joke yeah we got to stand on deck we said you don't say we was another flex like we said in the you know saying in the rolling stone interview Wow we're not slandering people like you'll kill yourself slander not yet slandering people like oh yeah here's a  



you know what it's like it's like when you slap box with your girlimprisons to the infidels oh man look I do enough of that speaking of Twitter beef cow who got Twitter boo from Alpha Testo Boost X Reviews there was state gate this weekend oh man that was wild oh man I'll even like it was Jamaica honey with your girl's name uh as she drove all the way from Connecticut Brooklyn yo cuz I think my girls and that's how boring Connecticut is yeah Connecticut is so boring you'll get on Twitter be like fuck this I'm gonna get in my car and I'm gonna drive to fuck you up yo cuz I don't want to sit here and watch my reruns by MTV - there's nothing popping - Harford knows I guess listen to Connecticut oh my Connecticut niggas shout-out to y'all but connect his biggest moment was think I shout out out in incarcerated scarfy that's true now I got some good people connect his poppin and right there no connect I got good if not in the bad side Jesus was already trying he's already trying to get on the co-op board and like Greenwich you know I'm sure you don't say don't want to play in this for my white wife in my mix child come on anyway so she drove also she's Jamaican which I got listen let's go drive someone fight if you would have had if I feel like it the other shorty would have had those facts prior to this whole ship happen all she would have not egged her on yeah well you can't make a chick home and she will clear all ready they're ready extra point five all I'm saying you like I respect this all I'm saying is don't do this to me no cuz if you threaten to fight me on Twitter I'm gonna show you how fast blue lives matter what I have this fuckin 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha Testo Boost X any of those guys could

Alpha Testo Boost X that but they're dead yeah

Zephrofel was nothing else about it and so