Alpha testo boost x Castle for a meal and you offered me a date
Alpha
testo boost x you're
saying okay it was bullshit you don't allow us to go we were all getting off
that fire tweet Lamar deer they got a 557 thousand dollar dog now he doesn't
know Tiger than Kylie this weekend able to $57,000 dog it's a it's like some
sort of Dalmatian cross what it's some dumb shit Carly's gonna like fucking
kill it that's the new rep shit now Tigers gonna be like y'all try 50 drop 60
on the dog motherfucker yeah it's gonna round up yeah we're not using rapper's
name here we call you by your first name right Phillip so yeah so shouts of the
mark and yo everybody was wow fake in like hopefully Jenny Johnson high five
who caught her whole career is built on like shit about the Kardashians I don't
hear nothin I'm just praying for Lamar come on yo how you dig God felt we saw
all those prays for Lamar chill he was a new number who dis let the Shepherd
Chris Brown though she was a no-show uh-huh oh I hope I hope Chris Brown beats
this drug addiction the way he beat Rihanna man yo man Telamon shot the Queen's
shout to everyone who tweeted pray for Lamar meanwhile your auntie out here
doing the jig on court impasto show her nipples nickels okay trying to buy red
tops no but you know what that's okay she's not famous so we're not praying for
her cuz she stole your ps2 that's right that was ten years ago and you call her
you got stored in your phone as crackhead on Stacey you fucked up oh I love you
come on man handshake good job man so pretty you look like a young I just
walked out the White Castle for a meal and you offered me a date
are
you reducing him to Kardashian term like a person he's a passively young soul
star fucking full of shit yeah I'm saying you know what that means she got no
teeth is Alpha
Testo Boost X Reviews she say yeah I don't I hate the taste of rubber if you know I'm saying
[Music] [Laughter] [Music] we'll take a voice back in the bed yeah now this
weekend there was a horrible just a horrible display of just violence I'm not
talking about that lady driving a car into the crowd and now who's OS was OSU
Oregon State prayers up for them no era 2:00 a.m. it cowered by the name of
Brian endured on to the streets we stick it to this rap shit I'm not using rap
name hi Brian all right Brian or is somebody some of your little friends where
I know you beer oh yeah b-roll what role you off a cliff not it he chopped
scathing rebuttal cuz he heard we're talking about his episode of our beautiful
red bull podcast huh we're gonna take a break pause here so we can play some of
it okay first of all the unmitigated gall to hop on the back okay you're not
unique is that your mom's computer hotel are your mom's Dell computer that you
can't you can't move your feet around on the dust cuz you're gonna kick the
don't get on the fucking mic and record a diss track man you know you sample
that beat in real media I'm a five and a quarter philosophy yeah you sound real
quivery at the MMI G that was a terrible flow and I believe there was gun talk
in there what was the I heard something about a 4/4 huh
Comments
Post a Comment